A delicious and easy snack for you to enjoy at any time of the day!!
RAW Pecan Bliss Balls
Bliss Balls are very popular among raw/vegans however, many of them tend to include acai or goji berries which are not part of our nutritional matrix and are classed as a fashionable superfoods. This recipe is simple and much tastier in my humble opinion. Enjoy!
Author: Scott Mathias
Recipe type: Snack
Cuisine: Raw Food
- 1 Cup Pecans
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates (destoned)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbs Raw Cacao Powder
- Desiccated Coconut
- Blend the Pecans and Dates in a food processor.
- Add the Vanilla Extract and Cacao Powder and blend until ingredients are combined.
- Put a good teaspoon of the mixture between your palms and roll into bite-sized balls then coat in desiccated coconut.
- Stores well in or out of the fridge.
Powered by Facebook Comments