“Funghi con crema alle erbe selvatiche” – Mushrooms with wild herb cream
Another popular raw mushroom dish from our Tuscan Celebration Menu this month. All dishes presented on this site are gluten and dairy free.
- 12 Med. Size Swiss Brown or Portobello mushrooms bases trimmed and marinated in the following mixture for 2-3 hours:
- 1 Cup of Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup of Coconut Palm Syrup or Agave
- ½ Cup of RAW Cashews – soaked for 3-4hrs
- ½ Cup of Macadmia Fines – finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Juice from 2 Limes
- 2 Tsp. Fresh Thyme leaves and as many whole fresh pieces of thyme as you have mushrooms for garnish
- 1 Dsp. of Olive Oil
- S&P to taste
- Blend the WHC ingredients and adjust flavours to suit your taste by adding extra of anything based on your preferences.
- Remove the mushrooms from the marinade onto kitchen paper to absorb the excess moisture.
- Line the mushrooms up on a nice serving platter.
- Drizzle the cream sauce over the top.
- Finish off by adding the thyme pieces as the garnish.
- Splash some olive oil over the top along with an additional grind of black pepper.
Mushrooms with Wild Herb Cream – Raw Vegan Recipe
Feel free to ‘LIKE’ this recipe or leave a review to encourage others to try this and other delicious and nutritious raw food recipes.
Powered by Facebook Comments