“Funghi con crema alle erbe selvatiche” – Mushrooms with wild herb cream
Another popular raw mushroom dish from our Tuscan Celebration Menu this month. All dishes presented on this site are gluten and dairy free.
- 12 Med. Size Swiss Brown or Portobello mushrooms bases trimmed and marinated in the following mixture for 2-3 hours:
- 1 Cup of Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup of Coconut Palm Syrup or Agave
- ½ Cup of RAW Cashews – soaked for 3-4hrs
- ½ Cup of Macadmia Fines – finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Juice from 2 Limes
- 2 Tsp. Fresh Thyme leaves and as many whole fresh pieces of thyme as you have mushrooms for garnish
- 1 Dsp. of Olive Oil
- S&P to taste
- Blend the WHC ingredients and adjust flavours to suit your taste by adding extra of anything based on your preferences.
- Remove the mushrooms from the marinade onto kitchen paper to absorb the excess moisture.
- Line the mushrooms up on a nice serving platter.
- Drizzle the cream sauce over the top.
- Finish off by adding the thyme pieces as the garnish.
- Splash some olive oil over the top along with an additional grind of black pepper.
Mushrooms with Wild Herb Cream – Raw Vegan Recipe
Feel free to ‘LIKE’ this recipe or leave a review to encourage others to try this and other delicious and nutritious raw food recipes.
I‘m a Digestive Health Specialist, RAW Food Chef and Author living in beautiful Noosa, Australia and teaching globally. As I approach 60, my journey to excellent health began when I sought and found natural means to heal myself of a chronic digestive disorder. I founded iLifeFoods.com, a 100% pure Australian Digestive Health and Plant Protein Company, and then proceeded to further change my lifestyle to support my ongoing excellent health by learning to prepare and serve the most amazing RAW food. I am also the Author of ‘Understanding The Divine Gut’ and the upcoming ‘ Let’s Eat RAW ‘ recipe book. Do join me in knowing more. I am here to help you find your personal freedom.
Powered by Facebook Comments