Papaya Properties Benefits and Medicinal Uses
Some time ago I wrote and published a piece on the wonders of green papaya. Much has happened since then, so I would like to take this opportunity to update what I have learnt and experienced using green papaya powder.
Just to recap first though:
‘Since time immemorial the Paw Paw, sometimes called Papaya (carica papaya), has been at the centre of options for healing solutions, but more importantly a staple diet for many of the planets tropical indigenous peoples. Papain is the living enzyme within the flesh of both a green and ripe Paw Paw, however the green Paw Paw is known to have higher amounts of papain and lower amounts of naturally occurring sugars whereas a ripe paw paw has the reverse’.
- Papain is a proteolytic enzyme, which means it is protein hungry.
- It not only helps to break down proteins ingested into the stomach but also seeks out and destroys any ‘protein based alien organisms’ such as protozoans eg Malaria, Dengue fever, Ross River fever, and other parasites.
- It has been linked to stimulating T-Cell production in cancer sufferers.
- Green Papaya is high in Papain and low in glucose.
- Ripe red or yellow Papaya contains less papain enzyme and more glucose.
What I would like to focus on for a moment are the harmonic or frequency properties of green papaya whether dehydrated or fresh.
- I have found there is a powerful correlation between ‘natures DNA design’ of the green papaya and its ability to align with our own DNA, thus promoting a positive healing experience. (Watch out for GMO paw paw, papaya, which comes out of Hawaii, Central America and Thailand. I am unsure of whether India and China have allowed GMO papaya to grow in these countries BUT there is always the question of quality and contamination).
- Assists in relieving stress in the gut muscles – horizontally configured muscles, which macerate food particles into a health slurry called chyme (gastric juices). This stress release has been a major part of my own healing. The gut is used by most people as an emotional compost – affecting the ability of the muscle to work efficiently and productively.
- It also appears to work on assisting a return to balance in the body as a result of other viral attacks.
- Stress levels drop when I take GPP and my heart rate and blood pressure also appears to normalise as well. At one stage some years ago I suffered from heart palpitations and my BP was out of control – 170/130 – now its around 120/90 which is far more acceptable.
In essence, taking green papaya powder (GPP) which acts as a catalyst for normalising gut function, there will be profoundly positive ‘down line’ effects – less pressure on other organs at the time of digestion. The heart in particular needs energy to maintain its natural rhythm and I have noticed when my gut wasn’t working properly that my heart muscle would feel under stress. Just to correlate what I have just shared:
- 95% of mainly men who suffer from heart issues also have digestive dysfunction. I fixed my gut dysfunction and my heart function normalised too – this is wonderful news and I’m sure if you experiment with your own heart rate and BP monitor you will see the changes.
If you’re experiencing anyone of the following symptoms chances are it is linked to a dysfunctional gut:
- Unusual heart rates and BP – palpitations, arrhythmia
- Weight issues
- Thyroid issues
- Skin issues – eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosea, dandruff
- Energy and lethargy issues
- Fibromyalgia and arthritis
- Cravings and a desire to sleep after food
- White tongue
Based on feed-back and my own years of experience, I can say that this is one of the most profound naturally occurring healing tools available to human kind at this moment.
When used in concert with a balanced low carb and balanced fat food intake diet, the body will once again access that ‘perfect gene’ and kick back into life in the most unimaginable ways. I am living proof that this can occur.
Making the transition to a plant-based diet (at least 50% raw) – free of meat, wheat, dairy, processed foods, grains and sugars – will take the stress off your organs ie gut and lower intestines, the strain out of your heart muscle and give you peace of mind as your body responds to it’s natural rhythm.
Illness is not a prerequisite for life. Good health is a given and we all deserve to have this experience.
To Your Continued Good Gut Health!
NB… I am freely available to consult to your needs. I will be conducting LIVE ‘Gut Whisperer’ Sessions in the coming weeks via Google Hangout/YouTube/Livestream…will you join me?
Scott Mathias is a Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) and a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). Scott is a Digestive Health and Raw Food Educator who takes an integrative approach to solutions, based on functional aspects of the body and his own ‘self healing’ experience which led him to create his own iLifeFoods range of plant-protein healing products. A former television network presenter both in Australia and New Zealand, Scott is the author of ‘Understanding The Divine Gut – How To Eat Your Way To Ultimate Digestive Health’ and the acclaimed, ‘Lets Eat RAW’ Vegan recipe book. Scott lives in Noosa, QLD with his Scottish partner Clare.