This simple, easy and delicious raw dessert took one of my classes in 2013 by storm! Virtually everybody in the class returned home and proceeded to create this delight for family members with resounding results. A fabulous outcome- try it now !!
- ½ Cup Nakula Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp. Carob Powder
- 4 Tbsp. Cacao Powder
- 4 Tbsp. Agave Syrup or Maple syrup
- 6 Mango Cheeks whole and fresh
- ½ - ¾ tin good quality Coconut Cream
- Blend the mango and coconut cream together in your personal blender until nice and creamy.
- Fill your serving glasses (martini glasses work well) and set aside.
- Blend chocolate ingredients together in a blender.
- Taste and adjust to desired sweetness and texture.
- Pour equal quantities over the mango
- Level off and sprinkle with some shaved coconut, berries or nuts as desired.
- Chill for 1 hour to allow the chocolate to harden and serve. YUMBO!!!
Mango Chocolate Brulee – Raw Vegan Recipe – Please feel free to leave your comments and rate this recipe below
I‘m a Digestive Health Specialist, RAW Food Chef and Author living in beautiful Noosa, Australia and teaching globally. As I approach 60, my journey to excellent health began when I sought and found natural means to heal myself of a chronic digestive disorder. I founded iLifeFoods.com, a 100% pure Australian Digestive Health and Plant Protein Company, and then proceeded to further change my lifestyle to support my ongoing excellent health by learning to prepare and serve the most amazing RAW food. I am also the Author of ‘Understanding The Divine Gut’ and the upcoming ‘ Let’s Eat RAW ‘ recipe book. Do join me in knowing more. I am here to help you find your personal freedom.