Raw Food Masterclass Resources:
In response to the many requests Clare and I get on where to buy staple foods for your raw vegan journey, we’ve listed below some of the growers, suppliers and products that we use regularly. I hope you find this helpful. If you have any requests, please feel free to post in the comments section below or email me direct.
Food suppliers – Dried and Fresh
- Fresh Box – Organic fruits and vegetables from local farms. (They also supply organic and chemical free grocery and household items.
- Honest to Goodness – Online Organic Supplies in Bulk – Real Food That Loves You Back!
- Nakula Coconut Water, Tewantin, Sunshine Coast
- Farmhouse Direct – A new initiative from Australia Post – Check it out!
- Coppersfolly – Pure Wasabi grown in New Zealand
- Green Living – Non-Dairy Pro-biotics & Kefir Cultures
- iHerb – Herbs and Grocery Items
- Everten – Gefu Food Rings, Mandolin, Hand Held Spiraliser
- Optimum 9400 – More than a blender or juice extractor – 2 hp motor (On Sale via my shop right now)
- Spirooli – 3 in 1 Vegetable Slicer is available from the online shop
- Excalibur Dehydrator
- Sedona Dehydrator – I prefer the digital front-end display, dual fan and quieter motor on this model and, although I use both, this one does have a slight edge over the Excalibur for domestic use.
- TheBiology of Belief – Bruce Lipton, Ph.D. (Unleasing the power of consciousness, matter and miracles)
- Brain Maker – Dr. David Perlmutter (Highlights the importance of a healthy microbiome in the gut)
- 10% Human – Dr Allana Collen (For every one of your cells, there are nine imposters hitching a ride. You are not just flesh and bone, but also bacteria and fungi. And you are more ‘them’ than you are ‘you’)
- Reversing Diabetes in 30 days – Dr Gabriel Cousens coaches diabetics back to health within a month!!
- Dr. Robynne Chutkan – Why The Microbiome Is The Medicine Of The Future – See Video Below.
- Olympic Level Compassion – Dotsie Bausch
- Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead – Australian Joe Cross filmed his personal journey from chronic sickness to abundant health… in 3 MONTHS!!
- Dr. Rima Laibow – US Psychiatrist Dr Rima Laibow talks candidly about the plot to reduce the world population through GMOs, Vaccines and Chemtrails. Incredibly revealing!!
- MAN – Animation created in Flash and After Effects looking at mans relationship with the natural world. (3min 36 secs)
- Making a Killing – The untold story of Psychotropic Drugging
- Nutritionfacts.org – Dr Michael Gregor presents peer review papers and stats explaining the benefits of vegetarian and vegan diets over meat. Full of short, sharp videos as well as great articles on the numerous dis-ease that affects humanity today. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
- The Men Who Made Us Fat – See Video Below Part 1/4 (BBC Documentary)
Staple Foods: (Videos showing you what Clare and I use on a daily basis are now available via our Online Masterclasses)
- Nutritional Yeast – gives a tasty ‘cheesy’ flavour when added to brazil or macadamia nuts with a little salt. Use as an alternative to Parmesan
- Psyllium Husks – Acts as a ‘binder’ in breads, wraps etc.
- Buckwheat – Another ‘seed’ that can be soaked overnight, dried and used as a ‘cereal’ or ground into a flour, for wrap recipes
- Agave – A sweetener made from the flower of the Coconut palm
- Flaxmeal & Flax Seeds (Linseeds) – Great for making crackers (sweet/savoury)
- Pine Nuts, Pepitas, Sunflower & Pumpkin seeds — great for pestos or simply sprinkled on salads.
- Dried fruits – apricots, mango, apple, medjool dates, bananas etc., can be bought or, if you have a dehydrator why not make your own. It’s so simple, you’ll wonder why you ever paid those extortionate prices for store bought ones.
- Salt – Good quality Celtic Sea Salt or better still, Australian Lake Salt which is 100% sustainable unlike Himalayan Salt which is dug out of the mountain with a back ho and is not replenished
- Herbs and Spices – Most of us already have a good stock of herbs and spices in the pantry, so feel free to use what you have with your raw and dehydrated foods. Keep a store of some of the more exotic spices for experimenting and purchase from your artisan markets if you can, rather than the usual shop bought products… you know who I mean!!!
- Dulse Flakes, Wakami & Kelp Noodles – What? These products are types of seaweed that are full of nutrients and give that oriental flavour to many raw vegan dishes. We even use kelp noodles as a natural stabiliser in our raw desserts – works a treat!
- Vinegars – red & white wine vinegar plus balsamic vinegar and of course Apple Cider Vinegar (preferably with the ‘Mother’).
- Soy Sauce – We use Shoyu and Tamari which are non-GMO and safer to use. Again, adds that oriental taste to sauces, mayos and marinades
Why not organise a group purchase and buy in bulk… much cheaper if you can share the cost with your family and friends and buying online saves time, effort and money. With a bulk order you’ll be sure to always have supplies in your pantry.
We will continue to add pertinent information to this RESOURCES list and will be happy to include any links, products or information you’ve found helpful and are willing to share with your fellow health-seekers. We hope you find this list helpful!!
Scott & Clare