Red Plum & Padre de Pimiento Salad
At this time of the year, plums are plentiful as are sweet chillies – Padre De Pimiento’s – are available in abundance.
Now these Padre De Pimientos are also known as the Roulette Chilli because one in every 12 is hot but acceptable even to the untrained chilli palate.
With the plum combination the tastes are amazing. You may also use cherries, which also provide a sweetness against the backdrop of the savoury chillies.
This salad combination is a real winner with family and guests.
- 2 Cups of Red Plums stoned and sliced
- 5 Green Padre De Pimentos – sliced crosswise with seeds intact
- 2 Spring Onions – sliced
- ¼ Cup of Pine Nuts
- Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 Dsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix the plums and chillies in a prep bowl
- Add the sliced spring onions and the pine nuts
- Sprinkle with olive oil, lime juice and apple cider vinegar
- S&P to taste
- Toss ingredients together and transfer to a serving bowl
Want more recipes? Download 7 Complimentary Recipes when you sign up for the first 3 Chapters of my book ‘Understanding The Divine Gut – How To Eat Your Way To Ultimate Digestive Health’
30 Fast and Easy Raw Vegan Recipes inc 30 downloadable Menu Guides – CLICK HERE for more info! ON SALE NOW – ONLY $19.99 (save $20!!)
Feel free to leave your comments or ask your questions about a raw vegan diet below – I’m here to help you!
Powered by Facebook Comments