In this RAW Vegan Recipe – Tamil Poriyal you can make a tasty midweek curry for your friends and family that contains 100% nutrition.
Most people enjoy the flavours of the orient and this easy-to-make curry will wow your friends AND your tastebuds. The basic ingredients are, quite simply, shredded coconut, carrots and peas. Serve on its own or with a simple cauliflower rice… Enjoy!
- 4 Medium Carrots turned into Julienne sticks and diced
- 1 Good Handful of Green Beans, diced into 1cm pieces
- Cups of Fresh or Frozen Peas (thawed)
- 1 Cup of Fresh Shredded or Dried Coconut soaked for 1-2 hrs in water
- 1 Dsp Mild South Indian Curry Powder – Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Ginger, Mustard, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Chilli and Pepper. You can blend all these spices yourself and have fun finding the flavour you most enjoy.
- Juice from a Lime
- Splash of Macadamia Oil
- Red Chillies for Garnish
- S&P if required
- Add all the prepared vegetables to a prep bowl along with the coconut and spices.
- Blend together and add the lime juice to create a moist mixture.
- Serve in a nice white bowl and garnish with the red chillies. TIP Prepare in advance to allow the flavours to infuse.
For more delicious RAW Vegan Recipes, subscribe to my list https://scottmathiasraw.com
I‘m a Digestive Health Specialist, RAW Food Teacher and Author living in beautiful Noosa, Australia and teaching globally. At 60, my journey to excellent health began when I sought and found natural means to heal myself of a chronic digestive disorder. I founded iLifeFoods.com, a 100% pure Australian Digestive Health and Plant Protein Company, and proceeded to further change my lifestyle to support my ongoing excellent health by learning to prepare and serve the most amazing RAW food. I am also the Author of ‘Understanding The Divine Gut’ and the upcoming ‘ Let’s Eat RAW ‘ recipe book. Do join me in knowing more. I am here to help you find your personal freedom. – See more at: https://scottmathiasraw.com
Powered by Facebook Comments