This delicious fresh RAW Vegan Pea, Mint & Rocket Soup makes a tasty lunch on these cooler days!
Enjoy with some warm seedbread or crackers straight from the dehydrator and give your tastebuds and your tummy a real treat with this raw vegan pea soup.
- 500g Organic Fresh or Frozen Peas (thawed)
- 1 Cup of freshly chopped Rocket
- 1 Medium clove of Garlic (optional)
- 1 Dessertspoon of Macadamia Oil
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Ground Pepper
- ¼ Freshly Chopped Mint
- Combine all ingredients in a blender for a few minutes until smooth.
- Add some almond milk if you want a smoother consistency.
- TIP: Letting the blender run for a while will warm the soup up without cooking it.
I‘m a Digestive Health Specialist, RAW Food Teacher and Author living in beautiful Noosa, Australia and teaching globally. At 60, my journey to excellent health began when I sought and found natural means to heal myself of a chronic digestive disorder. I founded iLifeFoods.com, a 100% pure Australian Digestive Health and Plant Protein Company, and proceeded to further change my lifestyle to support my ongoing excellent health by learning to prepare and serve the most amazing RAW food. I am also the Author of ‘Understanding The Divine Gut’ and the upcoming ‘ Let’s Eat RAW ‘ recipe book. Do join me in knowing more. I am here to help you find your personal freedom. – See more at: https://scottmathiasraw.com
– See more at: https://scottmathiasraw.com/fruits-and-vegetables-diet/#sthash.afC4e8Je.dpuf
Powered by Facebook Comments