In recent days we have heard horrific stories about people choosing to remove body parts before they become infected with cancer rather than experience even the ‘potential for disease’. Just beggars belief that someone would be so detached from their body and soul to even consider something like removing breasts.
The latest act of insanity is men deciding to hack out their prostates for fear of cancer.
Preemptive surgery is the medical industry’s new money spinner!!
Guys, once your prostate is gone you will NEVER ever be able to ejaculate again. Gone. Finito. Kaput!!
So what about a Preemptive diet? Ignorance is no longer an excuse for chronic illness.
Proper diet is the answer for both breast and prostate health.
The prostate cavity is a repository for acid build-up arising from eating sub-optimal food, hence rising PSA levels as the tiny gland gasps for life.
A RAW plant-based diet reverses the acid content contained in the cavity which feeds the gland.
Last night, I made RAW Spaghetti and No-meatballs. They were so authentically true in appearance and taste to the wheat and animal based version that you’d have to have lost all your senses to detect a difference. This was 100% miraculously RAW with the same tastes and sensual responses one might have with the ‘old form’.
I guess this is what is called the ‘darkness before the dawn’ in ‘understanding and awareness’. Perhaps the old scientific maxim ‘latent heat of fusion’ – it always gets colder before the ice melts or the sun rises. The darkness in this case is unimaginable levels of pure ignorance which to those of us practicing awareness find totally unfathomable.
I highly recommend a ‘preemptive diet’ over an act of personal biological medi-piracy. It’s easy and shows great personal responsibility, as opposed to be just being plain bloody dumb.
Check out the recipe below and you will be amazed!!!
- 2 large Portobello Mushrooms
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Red Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup of Chopped Pumpkin
- ¼ Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- ¼ Cup Ground Flax Meal
- A good Slosh of Shoyu soy sauce
- A grind of pepper
- 4 Lge Vine Ripened Tomatoes
- 1 Cup of Chopped Semi Dried Tomatoes
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- Small Clutch of Fresh Basil
- Dash of Agave or a Tbsp of Coconut Palm Nectar
- Dash of Macadamia Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 3 Lge Zucchini (peeled)
- Blend the ingredients in your food processor and add extra Shoyu or sea salt if required to taste. Form into small balls and dehydrate for 3-4 hours on 115F -45C. Set aside until ready to use.
- Blend all the ingredients in your Vitamix or adjust quantities and use your Tribest personal blender.
- Run zucchini/courgette through your GEFU or tabletop Spiraliser. Add the Juice of a lime to provide a real flavour boost and to soften the texture of the vegetables. Serve into a prep bowl.
- Add the Tomato Sauce and as many of the balls as you need to feed you and your guests. Mix everything thoroughly then place in your dehydrator or a warm oven (less than 50C for about 10-15 minutes to warm the mixture through.
- Serve onto warm plates and top off with some Nut Parmesan (Macadamia or Brazil Nut fines mixed with Nutritional Yeast and Pepper - make up a jar and always keep handy in your fridge).
Powered by Facebook Comments