Finding RAW sweets which are simple and absolutely OK for the body can be a challenge if you don’t know where to start looking. Fruit straight out of the freezer is the first thing I reach for. I then use my blender to create a creamy mulch or my Yonanas machine which I imported from America recently to create a yogurt like product which is totally to LOVE for!!
Here is my simple RAW Mango Raspberry Caramel Delight!!
The secret really is the Yonanas machine which creates a fruit texture which is yogurt-like and indescribable – beautiful texture and delish!!
- Pass the fruit through the machine or add to the blender to get it into the form you wish.
To make the RAW caramel sauce:
- Take a cup of RAW Macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 3/4 cup of mixed coconut palm nectar solution (dissolve the crystals in water)
- 1/4 agave syrup
- Splash of vanilla concentrate (pure)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Blend together until you get a caramel consistency.
Place the fruit in a bowl add the caramel sauce and top off with fresh or frozen raspberries (thawed) and voila!! a true RAW taste sensation bound to rock the socks off any guest especially those who reckon RAW is for rabbits!!
Powered by Facebook Comments