Magnesium Chloride (Transdermal)
Transdermal magnesium is applied topically, using the pure magnesium chloride solution.
This is a super-concentrated form of magnesium chloride known for its superior solubility.
Magnesium Chloride is absorbed through the skin, giving transdermal magnesium therapy many of the same benefits as some of the trans-dermal patches available today.
Though it is commonly prescribed as a treatment by holistic health practitioners, trans-dermal magnesium is applied easily and quickly in one’s own home, either by simply applying it directly on the skin using the fingers or more effortlessly by adding a handful to your a bath.
Transdermal Magnesium: (Make up the liquid from the powder)
- Easy and convenient, “do it yourself” method of magnesium supplementation
- Avoids problems of gastrointestinal irritation and diarrhoea, through bypassing the digestive system entirely
- Passes directly into the tissues via the skin, where it is quickly transported to cells throughout the body
- Use several drops at a time and rub gently into the soles of the feet, the arms or calf muscles of the legs, behind the knees, belly button, nape of the neck and the wrists.
- Transdermal therapy creates “tissue saturation”, which allows magnesium to travel to the body’s tissues and cells at a high dose without losses through the gastrointestinal tract.
- Add a good handful to your bath water for a relaxing soak
- Apply daily by making up a brine
- Add a few drops of water to a dessertspoon of the salt
- Keep on your bathroom vanity for daily use.
- Quick and easy solution to ‘twitchy legs’ – a common complaint in the elderly
- Helps produce restful sleep
- Use daily for maximum results