ELEKTRA Magnesium Oil Spray – 180ml
The benefits of Elektra magnesium oil include:
- Safe, easy and convenient to use (e.g., sprayed and rubbed on skin)
- May be applied directly to skin for massage of tight muscles and joints
- Rapidly absorbed for uptake into cells, tissue, organs, and bloodstream, to help prevent magnesium deficiency.
- Skin absorption is passive and self-regulating as the body keeps its own homeostasis
- Skin absorbs more magnesium (via magnesium chloride in solution) than can be absorbed using oral supplements
- Lower cost per dose than many orally-administered magnesium supplements
- Bypasses processing by the liver and kidney (unlike oral supplements) because no digestion is required
- Does not involve gastrointestinal upset or loose stools associated with oral magnesium supplementation
- Lower cost per dose than intravenous or intramuscular injections
- Does not involve pain associated with magnesium injections and no special equipment required
- Natural Elektra Magnesium Chloride mineral salt flakes (food grade) also incorporate 2% other sea trace minerals – essential for good health and wellbeing. It’s a ‘mineral package from nature’ for better nutrition.
WHAT DOES ELEKTRA MAGNESIUM OIL SPRAY CONTAIN:
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate used is ‘food grade’ and tested in Australia by an independent laboratory, with no mercury and no lead detected. Each 180mL bottle contains approximately 111 grams of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in solution of purified water (61.8%). In addition: Vegetable glycerine, Cocoyl proline, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Potassium sorbate, Sodium borate, and the Essential Oils of Mandarin, Juniper berry and Rosalina. Seven sprays contain approx. 400mg of elemental magnesium.
Apply Elektra Magnesium Cream first when skin is dry. This lubricates, conditions and prepares the skin for optimal absorption of magnesium when adding extra magnesium via the spray. The better the condition of the skin the better the absorption of magnesium. The more lipids (fats) in the skin layer the less likely you are to feel any tingling sensation from the salts. Avoid application to broken skin. If skin is very sensitive start with magnesium bathing and foot-soaking, followed by Magnesium Cream where tolerable and work up gradually to stronger applications as needed.
RELAXATION & SLEEP:
Elektra Magnesium Oil is a natural muscle relaxant. Spraying the soles of your feet and calf muscles before bed ensures magnesium will help you to sleep more soundly.
It’s also great to use after excessive exercise or when you experience muscle cramps. Spray directly onto the muscle and massage gently.
You can also try adding a good handful of Magnesium Chloride Flakes to your bath before bed.
Powered by Facebook Comments