Australian Lake Salt Crystals
Seasonally harvested from Lake Deborah, 500km east of Perth, Western Australia. It is 100% uncontaminated magnesium chloride-rich salt crystals.
This salt, unlike other fashionable pink salts, is eco-sustainable rising to the surface of the lake each summer and gently harvested.
- It contains 80,000 ppm of magnesium chloride.
- A unique food product, naturally harvested from a 5 million year old salt lake.
- Use to season raw food, in marinades or in general cooking.
- Add a handful to a warm bath for a relaxing soak.
- Contains trace elements – calcium and magnesium
- Mild, subtle flavour