Introducing Let’s Eat Raw Midweek Challenge!
Ok guys and gals. It’s time to up your game! I’m setting you a CHALLENGE!!
Are my RAW Recipes just languishing, loitering and lazing on your laptop?
I ask, because over the last two years, HUNDREDS of downloads of my delicious free raw-vegan recipes have arrived in various kitchens around the world. And so now I would really appreciate your help and your feedback both on my recipes and on Eating Raw.
The TOP FIVE things I’d like to know are ….
- Do you find Raw Food Recipes easy to make?
- Do you make them regularly for yourself, your friends and your family?
- Do you feel better when you know that all the food you’re taking into your body is having a positive effect
- Are my recipes languishing in your PC or laptop waiting for the day when you’ll find the time to ‘have a go’?
- Which of my recipes are you favourite – and why?
Relax! I don’t really expect you to respond with your answers (though that would be wonderful – simply answer in the comments section below), but I AM trying to give you some food for thought (pun intended!) and gently remind you about those delicious recipes!
When preparing to ‘cook’ raw, it’s helpful to remember these facts…
- You don’t have to be a trained chef to produce these gorgeous, health-giving meals. Anyone, including kids can make them.
- Eating raw means no more calorie-counting – just relax and enjoy your food.
- You don’t need to ‘read the labels’ when you’re eating a plant-based diet!
- All LIVE food needs is a good wash and preferably to be prepared as soon as possible after picking or bringing home from your local grower.
- If you can’t afford organic produce or have a farmers market on your doorstep, just buy the freshest fruits and vegetables your local store offers.
- Get some inspiration from my RAW vegan recipes here – I suggest you start with something like Corn Salsa Salad with Nut Mayo which is easy to make and delicious to munch!
I’m really, really hoping that…
I’m really, really hoping that you want to make and taste some RAW food delights because I know that once you do, there’ll be no going back! And whilst I’d love you to be eating RAW all day every day, I realise that’s a big ask. But, I would love you to introduce at least one RAW meal into your weekly menu… so how about joining me every Wednesday for a ‘Let’s Eat Raw’ midweek challenge?
Every Wednesday, I’ll give you a new EASY recipe that doesn’t involve COOKING… you’ll have time to plan ahead and get the ingredients before the weekend. The weekend’s usually the time when we focus on spending quality time with our family and friends and what better way than to prepare some delicious fresh food to enjoy together.
Next Wednesday, I’ll start our Let’s Eat Raw Midweek Challenge by giving you a VERY EASY recipe and one which I KNOW everyone will love because it’s SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS! It’s also a great way to get kids to eat more vegetables because even though it’s a chocolate mousse, NONE of the ingredients contain harmful sugars and the ‘mousse’ texture is achieved by using…. well, tune in next week* to find out!
*If you really can’t wait – email me at email@example.com
And remember…. RAW FOOD is about LIBERATION, not LIMITATION!
Scott Mathias is a Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) and Member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). Scott is a Digestive Health and Raw Food Educator who takes an integrative approach to solutions based on his knowledge of how the body functions and his own ‘self-healing’ experience. It was this experience which led him to create his own iLifefoods range of plant-protein healing products. A former television network presenter both in Australia and New Zealand, Scott is the Author of ‘Understanding The Divine Gut – How To Eat Your Way To Ultimate Digestive Health’ and the soon-to-be published ‘Let’s Eat RAW‘ Vegan recipe book. Scott lives in Noosa, QLD with his partner Clare Darwish and his 14yr old Maltese/Shitzu dog ‘Toasti’ (who also enjoys a raw, though not completely vegan, diet).
Powered by Facebook Comments