Seasonal celebrations always bring out the worst in our diet. Let’s face it celebrations like Christmas, New Year and public holidays through the year see us putting more and more mucus forming foods on our tables.
What are mucus forming foods?
Whilst the festive season is recognised for its very special ‘ill-health’ attributes, doctors in the US have concluded a study into the very effect unfortunately called the ‘Christmas Kill Effect’.
Heart attacks are more common at this time of year particularly as a result of coronary artery disease – where fatty plaques build up in narrow arteries to the heart. When plaque ruptures it triggers a blood clot, which leads to heart failure. Plaque also builds up inside the intestinal tract, which in turn puts extra pressure on the heart.
Researchers at the University of California, San Diego, and Tufts University School of Medicine examined 53 million U.S. death certificates over an 18-year period. What they discovered was an overall increase of 5% more heart-related deaths during the festive season. While other holiday periods showed increases in death because of heart failure – the Christmas/NY period showed the highest increase.
What does plaque look like?
The image below shows what plaque can look like inside your intestines. It’s not a pretty sight.
Here’s a closer look at what most people have inside their intestinal tract. Believe me this is not for the feint hearted but in essence a build up like this WILL ultimately stop your body working properly – it can KILL you.
Recently I came across a post on Facebook talking about Professor Arnold Ehret’s, mucusless diet. My kind of information.
Some of you who follow us closely to pick up snippets of good quality information will know that both Clare and I recently completed a 7 day grape fast interspersed with colonics.
You should have seen what came out and while it wasn’t intestinal plaque (and why should it be because both of us have followed a healthy diet for much of our adult life), it still wasn’t pretty including pockets of ammonia and parasites of all sizes and proportions.
Yes even in a healthy body, parasites can reside, perhaps left over from my growing-up days in New Zealand in the 50’s and horrendous amounts of meat and dairy product.
What are some of the indicators of too much mucus or plaque in the body?
Check out this girl’s facial appearance, which at any time shows me as a Gut Practitioner, more about what’s NOT happening in a body than anything.
I cannot tell you how long it took for her to look a very changed person but from a personal point of view; it took me 12-18 months to really see changes occur inside and outside of my body. Today I look clearer and younger than ever before..
So what is mucusless food – firstly what it is NOT… is meat, wheat, dairy, grains, processed food, white sugar, white rice and eggs.
What doesn’t support the formation of mucus is:
- Ample daily seasonal fruit either whole cut fruit salad or in fibre based smoothie form – a bowl of chopped fruit in the morning not only allows simple carbs to get to the brain but also the enzymes in the fruit help release waste from your bowel.
- Ample daily green vegetables paired with natural flavours – sweet, sour, salty, creamy and crunchy. Check out my amazing recipes books on my web sites – recipes are simple and all ingredients are easily obtainable.
- The inclusion of small amount of nuts – almond, cashew and seeds like sunflower, buckwheat (yes it’s a seed) and pepita (pumpkin seeds). I say small amount – literally a small hand full of almonds a day is all the body needs for simple proteins, vitamins and trace minerals.
- The inclusion of small amounts of oils like olive, hemp, moringa and natural occurring foods, which contain good plant based oils such as avocados and olives. Plant oils, for me, help ‘lubricate’ my innards and support my body’s need for amino acids.
- 3 of my recipe foods are free from mucus forming foods. Check out my books here and add them to your kitchen library.
How to prepare these foods in a way that remains exciting and entertaining is the secret and in the coming months we will be showing you close-up and personal, ways to get the very best from your healthy fruit and vegetables.
In the meantime we would like to gift you this link to 7 FREE ‘all plant based’ recipes from my Let’s Eat RAW and RAW Vegan Recipe books, also available online through both my https://www.scottmathiasraw.com and https://www.gutfixx.com websites.
FREE RECIPE Link CLICK HERE – watch videos and download pdf’s to help you make a start.
It’s time to train your brain into feeling what good health feels like. There is NO inevitability around disease. I can assure you that there is another chosen path, which comes when you make changes, simple changes and YOU can begin right now.
Powered by Facebook Comments