Diseases related to autoimmune disorder and problems with your immune system is a huge cash cow for pharmaceutical drug companies who pull in billions of dollars every year from the so called healthy industry. Medical practitioners see each of these immune disorders as isolated as do the legalised drug companies. This is big business today. The question is, do you have an autoimmune disorder?
Did you know that just ONE dysfunctional process in the human body is responsible for the existence of these symptoms?
What is autoimmune disease?
Autoimmune disorder or disease can show up under many titles. The main cause is a reduction in the number of good bacteria living in the gut, which determine how the gut responds to food. When the gut ‘system’ is not working properly, in a bio-bacteriological sense, the body’s immune system starts to attack healthy cells out of delirium or what I refer to as ‘bio-confusion’.
Why does this occur?
The immune system normally guards against germs like bad bacteria and viruses, and when it senses the presence of these bad bacteria, it sends out an army of white cells to attack them.
Normally, the immune system can tell the difference between foreign cells and our own healthy cells.
However, if the immune system is deficient in good bacteria, which can be derived from the surface of all green foods, healthy soils and airborne bacteria, then the system is thrown out of balance and, over time, will result in some form of autoimmune disorder.
Today’s modern lifestyle has become so sanitised and convenient that even good bacteria are being killed off before getting into the body.
There are a number of other factors killing off good bacteria and causing autoimmune disorder or disease. None the least of these are the amounts of antibiotic or ‘anti-biota’ administered to a human body along with pesticides and herbicides. Other household poisons and even airborne pollution can also be a factor.
Vaccines contain ‘anti-biota’ including mercury and these toxins are very harmful to the body if given in high doses or on a regular basis. Ironically, they are often administered to the body by the medical profession, in order to protect it. The human body has become a wealth transference vehicle to the detriment of life per se. In other words, our sick body becomes a wealth generator for the drug companies.
When bio-inflammation (inflammation inside the human body) occurs as a result of the body’s reduction in its bio-armaments, then problems begin to emerge. These autoimmune disorders are commonly known as:
- MS – Multiple Sclerosis
- Diabetes Type 1 and 2
- Leaky Gut
- Lung Conditions
Do these sound familiar? I’m sure you or someone you know has suffered from one or more of these conditions either now or in the past. Sadly, they are becoming increasingly common today.
How can I heal my body of autoimmune disorder?
- Eat only healthy green and living fruit foods gathered or purchased from a known source.
- Remove ALL inflammatory food from the daily diet, which includes meat, wheat, dairy, grains, processed foods, sugars and eggs. Many of these food sources are what I refer to as ‘resurrected proteins’ – from animals that have ingested green proteins in the form of plant matter, reprocessed it into fat and muscle. The animals are dead when this occurs.
- Wheat is at the centre of studies into the amount of poison sprayed on it weeks before harvest. This poison is called glyphosate in the form of the well known Monsanto product called Roundup
- Remove all opportunity for digestive trauma to occur by supporting the food breakdown process.
- Start to integrate healthy enzymes that will help to break down those undigested proteins in your gut and that will allow the gut muscle to become stronger over time. (I used papain enzymes which can be found in green papaya powder. I took a teaspoonful in water once a day after my main meal.
- Seek to remove yourself from the old world ‘food and nutrition matrix’ by empowering yourself through a new choice and decision making process.
- Seek new ways of preparing food simply and researching ways to obtain ALL your nutrients including proteins from green living food.
- To minimise the risk of developing autoimmune disorder, become aware of everything you put into your mouth on a daily basis. Get into the habit of asking yourself “will this harm me or heal me” and you’ll soon find yourself drawn only to foods that support a healthy immune system.
For further information on the benefits of papain enzymes, CLICK on this link and learn how to get your gut working again in a natural way.
Looking for the Ultimate GutFiXx? CLICK here.
Powered by Facebook Comments