Chocolate Carrot Mud Cake combines two popular favourites with many people … CHOCOLATE and CARROT!!
Here’s a delicious new recipe that I’ve prepared for our growing list of Online Class members. I’m hoping this will tempt you to JOIN OUR CLUB as I have a tremendous list of new clean, green, vegan recipes as well as old favourites from my first book “Let’s Eat Raw“. All recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and free from processed foods and white sugars. ENJOY!
- 2 cups of Pecans
- 2 Medium Carrots (grated)
- 6 Medjool Dates (stones removed)
- ¼ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup Coconut Palm Nectar
- ⅓ cup Raw Cacao
- ⅓ Cup Carob Powder
- 200 gm Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Flaxmeal
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Coconut Palm Nectar
- ½ cup Cacao Powder
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Place nuts and carrot into food processor and blend thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend again until firm, dough-like consistency
- Place mixture into a round food form or small cake tin
- Set aside in freezer for 20-30 mins to firm up
- Using a food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth
- Taste as you go and add more sweetener if required
- Remove cake from the food form or cake tin and, using a flat knife, spread the chocolate icing over the top and sides.
Powered by Facebook Comments