Chocolate Carrot Mud Cake combines two popular favourites with many people … CHOCOLATE and CARROT!!
Here’s a delicious new recipe that I’ve prepared for our growing list of Online Class members. I’m hoping this will tempt you to JOIN OUR CLUB as I have a tremendous list of new clean, green, vegan recipes as well as old favourites from my first book “Let’s Eat Raw“. All recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and free from processed foods and white sugars. ENJOY!
- 2 cups of Pecans
- 2 Medium Carrots (grated)
- 6 Medjool Dates (stones removed)
- ¼ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup Coconut Palm Nectar
- ⅓ cup Raw Cacao
- ⅓ Cup Carob Powder
- 200 gm Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Flaxmeal
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Coconut Palm Nectar
- ½ cup Cacao Powder
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Place nuts and carrot into food processor and blend thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend again until firm, dough-like consistency
- Place mixture into a round food form or small cake tin
- Set aside in freezer for 20-30 mins to firm up
- Using a food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth
- Taste as you go and add more sweetener if required
- Remove cake from the food form or cake tin and, using a flat knife, spread the chocolate icing over the top and sides.
Scott Mathias is a Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) and a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). Scott is a Digestive Health and Raw Food Educator who takes an integrative approach to solutions, based on functional aspects of the body and his own ‘self healing’ experience which led him to create his own iLifeFoods range of plant-protein healing products. A former television network presenter both in Australia and New Zealand, Scott is the author of ‘Understanding The Divine Gut – How To Eat Your Way To Ultimate Digestive Health’ and the acclaimed, ‘Lets Eat RAW’ Vegan recipe book. Scott lives in Noosa, QLD with his partner Clare Darwish.
Powered by Facebook Comments